Search This Blog

Sunday, August 31, 2008

Moseley Day 2 - Part 1

Phew! It is really humid - there are thunderstorms forecast for later today - I forgot to bring my rain jacket - it is (I hope it is still there) lying in the back seat of the car - and of all things - wait for it, Mr Amateur Photographer . . . . yes, you guessed - did not remember to bring his camera . . . lol

I'm in a dilemma - should I nip into TK-Max and buy a cheap rain jacket or just weather the storm so to speak . . . possible scenarios - I don't buy and it rains the way it did in Dublin - I'll be a drowned rat . . . I buy it and of course nothing happens - could use it to sit on anyway on the grass . . .the other scenario is of course a hybrid of the above two . . . hmmm decisions decisions . . . I suppose I'll get one TK is on my way to the bus stop anyway . . . this humidity kills me . . . I can't adjust the oom temperature - can increase the fan though . . .

James is coming round in about 20 minutes - I gave him a DVD to watch - will be interested to see what he made of it

No comments: