Search This Blog

Sunday, April 08, 2007

Happy Easter - Loch Lomond photo blog
















All the photo's are taken around Loch Lomond - starting with the Birds of Prey - who were on display as we arrived - as you can see the weather was glorious and I've decided to limit this week's photo's to Loch Lomond - Drumkinnon Tower - which is now an aquarium - the farmers market; the bike & canoe stand etc., - 2 jet ski's making straight for me - a motor boat keeping an eye on the canoeists making sure they don't get away . . lol. Then we went up past Balmaha and ended up at Rowardennan were we ended up on the jetty and a picture of the Rowardennan hotel . . . . I think that just about covers it . . . Oh and a lovely portal - which is a memorial to soldiers who have given there life . . . with the hills in the background - a somewhat surreal picture when looked at through the portal . . . OK I have loaded the webshots player as well - (after deleting all my photo's from the blog I decided I was not happy with the player as it crops the pictures sometimes and I did not like the fact that you were not able to see the whole photo -silly I know but made all the difference to me) - I you feel like it let me know which you prefer - whether you think the player is good enough - I have loads of other photo's from the week will see whether I load them or keep them for the next few weeks????

Howdy & Happy Easter all - well I've been on holiday for the week - Judi took a week's leave as well - so this is the longest time we have had together since having met . . . well we've had a great time - spent half the time here and half in Edinburgh . . . . couldn't have asked for better weather - it was sunshine all the way and today Sunday was the first day that it was overcast and windy . . . a little bit on the cold side. So this week is all in pictures . . . . tons of uni work to do now and time to make up for projects / presentations etc.,


Loch Lomond

No comments: