Search This Blog

Monday, September 08, 2008

A new chapter begins . . . again . . .

Well finished off with my large utilities company - Scottish Water on Friday - what started as a quick stop-gap position . . .which I initially thought would be ideal to keep me busy until such time as I went on holiday in South Africa . . . well 9 months later it finally came to an end . . .we always knew that it could not last for ever . . but it almost seemed to take on a life of itself . . .

So here I am between jobs at the moment . . .and I've allowed my Blog and photo a day to slip somewhat . . . need to reintroduce and allow that creativity with photography to come back into my life - it is easy to take a whole lot of holiday snaps . . but when you have to take a photo a day you need to look at every day things and that is great - it is challenging in its own right . . . so want to pick that and this Blog up again . . .

This week I have Emmylou Harris lined up and was lucky enough to get a ticket for the concert at the Royal Concert Hall . . . looking forward to that - lunch on Wednesday - we'll see where that goes - I think it is nothing more than a closure lunch - but should be interesting . . .

Apart from this want to become more active as I did overdo it at times with my last job - spending a bit too much time working . . .

Anyway all for now.
A

OK James awaiting your first move . . . lol

Something I just stumbled across:
icapetown.muzu.tv the embedded link does not seem to be loading properly - so lets try a link . . .

No comments: