Search This Blog

Sunday, September 14, 2008

week One

Well I've dusted off the old CV - updated it - tweaked it a little and getting it to where it should be . . . had it where I thought it should be and then noticed a mistake with the dates . . . unacceptable - no wonder I was unsuccessful with a few positions that I applied for - well that's behind us . . . also working on an on-line version of the CV - which theoretically is the answer - as it will mean updating that and then just pointing towards that all the time - I think it also has a down loadable version for those applications that want a paper CV. Some agencies only want the i-profile web based CV probably suits them the way it is put together and might then be easier to search - not sure - but it does make sense.

Wow they are really punting New Zealand as a holiday destination www.newzealand.com - I must the excerpts they show looks absolutely stunning. Speaking of which All Blacks won the Tri-Nations with a narrow victory over the Wannabees (Australia) Saturday in Australia.

No comments: