Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 05, 2011

Andrew's new clothes


Well not really but Santa kinda brought some new clothes in the form of a new running shoe . . . see I went to sleep one night and then I suddenly knew that in order to get my act together for the Maggies's Monster Challenge - instead of just walking and cycling I needed to start running . . . putting the cart before the horse - well no I don't really think so . . . it will definitely help and should build stamina and muscle much quicker than just walking . . . to be honest I am going to do a bit of both to start off with as I have not done anything for months and months . . . .

What can I say about the shoes - well once again went to sleep and just knew these were the shoes for me . . . good thing Santa knew that as well - Hey!

This website probably says it all . . . .


Reebok - Zigtech


Been out . . . . wait for it . . . 2 nights in a row - sharp intake of breath - yes 2 nights in a row . . .LOL - will take many more to get me anywhere near ready - we are planning a couple of overnight walks on the actual route - just quite a mission to get there & back but we will set out from Fort Augustus early Sat morning and arrive Inverness Sunday before lunch sometime - well that is the plan . . . .


No comments: