Search This Blog

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Eureka - at last . . .

My Tevion Internet Radio is finally working - my security code X76F 5G78 etc., is written as such so that it easier to decipher instead of all 26 numbers and letters being right nest to each other - so once I had worked this out it connected straight away - no problems - I have subsequently updated the software and we are tuning in as we speak. I am able to access 7545 radio stations from anywhere in the world - you are able to search by country or genre - which ever you like - it is also possible to create a profile on Reciva Radio Portal - and then choose a small sub set of the 7000+ stations - lets face it you don't want to have to listen too or scroll through 600+ stations tog et to the one you want - do you? Yes obviously it might be fun some of the time but in most instances I think you'll want to just tune in and listen to some predefined stations . . . .you see my Internet radio is actually connecting to the Reciva web site.

I am currently listening to 95.5 a Costa Rican Jazz radio station . . . I have listened to Radio Sonder Grense an Afrikaans radio staion - which alerted me to the fact that Gert Vlok Nel has released a DVD and bonus track CD - which I ordered shortly thereafter as well . . . (this was prior to getting it to work and it has given me some problems - recognises the station can only presume a problem with the radio station . . . .) It lists 36 stations for New Zealand starting with 95bFM and ends with ZM . . . . lol

All for now folks . . . time for sleep . . .

No comments: