Search This Blog

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

The Lake District

Well as you know I have finished and handed in my dissertation on Thursday 6 September, 2007 . . . so effectively finished my MSc . . . Judi in her wisdom and as a treat whisked me off to the Lake District on Friday . . . actually I slept over at her place on Thursday and after a lazy start to the day we hit the motor way . . . roughly 3 hours later we arrived late afternoon in Ambleside and what a lovely place it was and what amazing weather we had . . . . stayed at a lovely little B&B - walked around sampled some of the beer - ate at a Thai restaurant - had an argument made up - went for a cruise and generally Judi spoiled me. I've never been there before and what a lovely surprise it was both from just getting away but also how lovely it was down there . . . . well I can wax on and write a whole story - which is what I normally ddo however every picture tells a story . . . I will let them speak for them self . . .
The Lake District in pictures . . .

No comments: