Search This Blog

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Just not Cricket

Wow! All hell breaks loose on the work front - I rant / Senior Manager phones back with rant - we are all ranting . . . lol - wasn't sure I had a job to go back to on the Monday . . . lol - Phew!

Went to see In Bruges - I thoroughly recommend - a black comedy - dark humour at times - but brilliant a breath of fresh air - I thought!

IKEA 21st Birthday (21% discount) - a waste really - not really looking for anything at the moment - lovely layouts - kitchens / lounges etc., !

Lazy weekend - let work get to me more than I should. Looking at some courses again - had some brief feedback now its all guns blazing! Taxidemist??? What a weird film - interesting - Hungarian I think? I'll look it up.

Wii finally twists my heart strings - it's on its way - I like the look of Wii Fit . . . but it is not out yet - but having said that looks like pre-release orders have already bought every single copy available . . .lol.

Setanta continues to grow on me - what with Man U - Blackburn and then the Bundesliga Cup Final and IPL 2o/20 cricket - its got something on all the time at the moment as we speak Porto are playing Benfica - PSV have just taken the Dutch league - I like the fact that it is not just English Premier division . . . sick of that being the only league worth watching - just a pity the Spanish league is not featured but I think that is because of Sky commitments.

Work in Progress . . . .

No comments: