Search This Blog

Thursday, June 05, 2008

London

Hiya

Well I am off to London to visit Sam & Hud - supposedly an engagement barbecue - but it can be misinterpreted as I overheard my Mum telling my sister that she was not invited - you need to be invited before you can go . . . . It is actually because Hud's Mum & step father are here and so they thought they'll have an official engagement party - so they can meet some of the friends who might be going to the wedding and basically that is why I am going down as well . . . remember the wedding is in Bali after all so will be good to meet them now in case we need to discuss arrangements etc., - won't just be two voices so to speak - should make things easier - always makes a difference I think once you've met someone.

Well today I rushed through to Edinburgh for a meeting and then I couldn't find anyone - only to discover they were in Livingstone - Oops! had to jump into the car and drive through - of course I had never been to that office before - but we found it and all worked out OK in the end.

Big news - I bought a bicycle - started of small - not too much money we'll see how it goes and if I stick with it we can always upgrade as we go along rather than start of expensive and then not use it . . . lots of ride to work / green schemes at the moment - encourage you to spend quite a bit of money - more than you would normally - its a lease scheme actually - so I'm glad I went this route.

chow for now . . . starting a brand new Blog next week - more about that later . . .

Love
A

1 comment:

judi said...

congratulations on new bike ....well done and happy cycling