Search This Blog

Monday, October 20, 2008

Another fall . . .

Whoops! Just climbed out of my car - my neighbour arrived at the same time - the two of us were walking next to each other approaching the front door - me limping along and he commented on how bad the weather is and has been to which I replied - well you know why . . . - and as I said it my sore foot hit the bottom of the stairs going down towards the front door - so it was pushing forward - well it hit a patch of mud - and away it went - groceries me and my sentence were all left in mid-air for a few seconds - I landed on my bum - everything went flying (groceries) - I think my neighbour got quite a fright - I was still recovering and he was already picking everything up for me and putting it back in my box . . . I managed to finish my sentence - . . . why bears hibernate . . . he opened the door for me and ushered me in insisting I go first - keeping an eye on me . . .

Something in the air . . . comes in three's ???? - I hope not - enough fun thank you very much . . . .

No comments: