Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Approved - Phew!

Howdy folks - I am pleased to announce the investigation is now over and I am allowed to display all my nude photos (not) on my photo-a-day blog . . . it has been given the official rubber stamp of approval . . . not that I was notified - went in this evening and all of a sudden - I can once again post to the other blog.

Well Glasgow ground to a halt this evening as Glasgow Rangers played in the final against FC Zenit from Russia - sadly they were unable to return victorious . . . I just wish they had started more optimistically and less defensively - they started game 4-2-3-1 . . . which is very defensive . . . after about 30 minutes in the second half the defence were cut wide open with a telling pass - difficult to defend against and just before full time they conceded another goal. Rangers played well at times but - gave the ball and possession away far too easily - Zenit looked the better side - with Advokaat having spent about £40m over the last year . . . aluta Rangers - they done very well to get this far and the domestic fixtures and football association could I think have done more to assist - instead of hampering matters.

Oh hell such is life . . .

should hear soon how long work is going to last - at the moment till the end of May - hoping 'till end June . .

chow
A

No comments: