Search This Blog

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Farewell T

Photo's - Blackness - taken a while ago - and a photo of T with Chris . . . at our night out . . .

Well - contracts nearly at an end T decided to jump ship and today was her final day at work . . .we are going out on Friday evening for dinner and a few drinks . . looking forward to it - not sure how long I will still be there - speculatively another 6 weeks - most of group are talking about end of July but I am not sure that will include myself.

I will miss T as we have built up a good working relationship - I'll pick up on one or two things she has finalised - if there are any queries but apart from this I will now be alone - it has been quite a comfort as we have had lunch and gone for coffee together etc., - so it will be a bit lonely without her . . .

But time stands still for no one - have tog et on with things . . . personally think there is another 6 months work still to be done so we will see . . . K is pretty much tied up herself these days . . .

All for now . . .

cheers
A

1 comment:

judi said...

Wonderful photo of the woods ..... wonderful memories ....