Search This Blog

Saturday, May 10, 2008

in search of Paris . . .

Howdy - well the work's night out came and went . . . and it was good fun - I danced all night . . . well nearly . . . problems with bed.

Started off in the morning - driving through to Stirling - some of the most amazing scenery I have see for a long time - of course my decision to take at least a single photograph every day - seems to have had an immediate effect on me - somehow the fields seem greener - things seem to have taken on a significance of there own . . . quite fascinating really - eyes of new - a different way of looking at everything??? (The night before I had spent the whole evening - putting together my playlist - of course you might be cursing my taste of music . . . and maybe I should allow you to decide whether you want to turn it on or not - instead of it suddenly erupting regardless . . . of your choice . . . . lol)

Anyway back to Glasgow around lunch time - went to McDonald's for a quick burger . . .drove in the exit by mistake . . . my goodness you would have sworn WorldWar 3 had erupted the way this person carried on - I just shrugged my shoulders and was out of my car - this person was still carrying on . . . lol. Back to office - some useful progress on a number of issues . . . left early about 15h50 - went to pick up Kilt - traffic was horrendous . . . hold your horses a picture is coming . . . lol - took me almost one hour to cover 4 or 5 miles . . . managed in the end . . . but it was extremely humid and it was quite rushed . . . had a quick shower and started getting dressed - ended up sending K & T (in picture with me) a text which said . 'I think I have everything in the correct place . . . just not sure about this hairy handbag . . . ' and had been winding them up at the office telling them that as the evening progresses might have to adjust my skirt . . .

I have to say that I really enjoyed wearing the kilt outfit and felt very comfortable with it on . . . had to pop out to get batteries . . so there I was strolling around Byers Rd in the West End and felt completely comfortable with it on . . . I might consider buying one - but for the time being I'll stick with hire . .

Only got to bed about 04h00 . . . speaking of which I am no longer used to single bed - nearly fell off a few times . . . used to my King size now . . . up for Hilton Breakfast and then usual shopping run with me Mum

No comments: