Search This Blog

Thursday, May 15, 2008

Wii'ers

Took the Wii down to the Computer club as I had promised I would . . . after breaking a chair connecting it up to the data projector - I gave a quick demo and then let other people have a go - you know, I've hardly played with it myself and even discovered some of its intricacies myself this evening - I was a tennis man up until now but I must say I really enjoyed the golf - this evening . . . so some more experimentation to be done . . .lol

Photo's going well - find myself driving down little roads I don't know . . . always looking for the ultimate photograph . . .

All the post-mortem's at work today - the football last night - I'd have to say the best team won . . . I think Rangers rode there luck to get into the final - they done well.

Still no news on job front i.e. when we finish will be a few days at least - the process . . .

Supporting one team at work - and having to send out multiple bulletins - beginning to approach the News now - as it keeps changing - even at this late stage . . . 3 notices of changes today alone - and when one of them phoned me late afternoon I thought it was to be notice number 4 . . . but looks like it might be (I'm hoping) a misunderstanding . .

Been feeling very tired lately - not sure why . . . will need to monitor.

Had a dust up with T - I was a bit aggressive - trying to get to the bottom of something and was really pushy - she was having a bad day and it was a straw which broke the back . . .

Bought a new book this week - this is the cover - looks really interesting . . . will keep you posted of any developements.

No comments: